Zircon 61899 Studsensor Pro SL Stud And Joist Studsensor Pro Slby Zircon
- StudScan mode locates the edges of wood and metal studs up to 3/4 in D
- Ready light indicates when calibration is complete and tool is ready for use
- Edge arrow lights up sequentially as the tool approaches a stud and fully illuminates when the stud edge is located
- Zircon's patented"over-the-stud" feature alerts if scan begins over a stud
- WireWarning? (r) detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2 in D
- SpotLite? (r) pointer shines an arrow-shaped image on the scanned surface to clearly indicate the edge of the stud
- A"V" marker groove enables accurate marking of stud edge location
- Ergonomic grip for a secure hold in either hand at any angle
Uses a patented sensor that pinpoints the edges of wood or metal behind stud walls. Deep scan mode for extra thick surfaces up to 1-1/2 inches of drywall, paneling, and through most bare wood floors. Locates wood or metal studs up to 1-1/2 inches deep. Red leds light up every time a stud edge is approached. The spotlite pointing system, an audio alert, and a green led signals when the stud edge is reached. Should scanning begin over the over-the-stud indicator alerts the user to start the scan in a new location."trucal" technology calibrates to any wall's density and a steady green led"trucal" light alerts the user when the tool is calibrated and ready to scan.
- Part Number
- 042186619003, 042186695816
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsStud & Metal Finders
- Shipping Weight
- 11.36 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.