WW Henry 12098 Thin Spread Tile Adhesive Clear 1 Gallon Number 430by WW Henry
- 24 hrs working time
- Excellent initial grab
- Dries clear, chalk lines show through
- Can be used over cutback adhesive residue
- Alkali and moisture-resistant up to 90% RH
- Outstanding coverage
- Solvent free
- Antimicrobial protection
Tile adhesive thin spread latex based clear - #430 - size 1 gallon Use to install vinyl composition tile (vct) and asphalt tile. Bonds to concrete, wood and wood underlayments, existing well-bonded resilient flooring, ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble and radiant-heated subfloors where the surface temperature does not exceed 85 degrees fahrenheit (29-degrees celsius). 24-hour working time. Dries clear. Can be used over"cutback" adhesive residue. Moisture and alkali-resistant. Excellent trowelability. Agis guarantee. Covers 350-400 square feet per gallon applied to 1/8 inch tile.
- Product Type
- Tile Adhesives
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesCeramic Tile Adhesives
- Shipping Weight
- 8.80 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).