William Harvey 044150-12 2 Ounce Plumbers Epoxy Puttyby William Harvey
- Epoxy putty hardens like steel in 20 mins
- Plugs, seals, patches holes and cracks and mends almost anything broken
- Excellent for fabricating or rebuilding parts and for use as an all-purpose adhesive for metals, wood, glass, masonry, ceramics and many plastics
- Can be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded and painted like metal
- Do not use with polyethylene or polypropylene
Plumbers epoxy putty plastic tube size 2 ounces Hardens like steel in 20 minutes. For use on plumbing, underwater, bathroom, auto, electrical and most any place in the home. Stops leaks, easy mix, makes repairs fast. Plugs, seals, mends, patches and is non-toxic. Patches holes, cracks and mends almost anything that is broken. Excellent to rebuild or fabricate parts and as an all-purpose adhesive for metals, wood, glass, masonry, ceramics and many plastics. Do not use with polyethylene or polypropylene. Can be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded and painted like metal. Note: You must press until trapped water is forced out from under putty when repairing leaking pipes. Wet putty will require longer cure time.
- Product Type
- Epoxy Putty
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPlumbers SealantsPlumbers Epoxy
- Shipping Weight
- 2.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.