WD 40 490057 Smart Straw Lubricant, 12 Ounce Aerosol Can, Liquidby WD 40
- WD-40 (r) displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits
- Protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- WD-40 (r) loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- WD-40 (r) non-aerosol formulas also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers and excess bonding material
- WD-40 (r) lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts
Wd-40 (r) multi-use product lubricates moving parts such as hinges, wheels, rollers, chains and gears. it protects against rust and corrosion on items like tools and sporting equipment. it penetrates to free stuck corroded parts like nuts, bolts, valves and locks. it quickly removes adhesives, corrosion and paint. it displaces moisture to restore water flooded equipment such as engines, spark plugs and power tools.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- AutomotiveFluids & LubricantsSpecialty Lubricants ++
- Shipping Weight
- 1.20 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).