Watts Water 3520-1013/P-639 Quick Connect 1/2 Inch By 7/8 Inch Ballcock Elbowby Watts Water
- Higher flow compared to barb fittings, no internal restrictions
- No tools necessary for installation or removal
- Rotates under pressure
- Connects to multiple materials
Push connect fittings female swivel elbow size in=1/2 cts x 7/8 closet
This quick-connect female swivel elbow fitting is designed for use in potable water applications. It is made of polysulfone plastic and is tested, certified and approved for drinking water. This 1/2 in CTS x 7/8 in BC fitting rotates fully under pressure, connects to multiple materials without the use of installation tools and features an integral collet with stainless steel gripping teeth and patented O-ring guide design. The pressure rating is 100 psi at 180 deg F (6.9 bar at 82 deg C) or 250 psi at 75 deg F (17.2 bar at 24 deg C). Works with copper, CPVC, PEX, LPDE, MPDE, HDPE and polybutylene tubing in hot and cold water applications. Incorporates stainless steel gripping teeth in the collets, allowing the connectors to interconnect with multiple materials without special tools or tube inserts. Exclusive O-ring guide insures zero-leak connections. Tube orientation can be changed by a simple twist, reducing the amount of tubing required to plumb a water system. Reusable, approved for use behind walls and underground. Polybagged.
- Product Type
- Pipe Elbows
- 7/8 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe Fittings Nylon & PolysulfonePolysulfone Plastic Push It Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 9.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.