US Gypsum 381630-RDC03 Compound Joint Durabnd 90 25 Poundby US Gypsum
- Sheetrock (r) Brand Durabond (r) joint compounds provide a hard, plaster like surface when dry and are virtually unaffected by humidity
- Unique humidity resistance
- Exceptional bond, low shrinkage
- Unusual check crack resistance in heavy fills
- Choice of setting times
- Same day joint finishing and, usually next-day decoration
Joint compound setting-type - powder 25-pound bag set time m 90 inches General-purpose, chemically hardening compound permits quick finishing and decoration. For finishing wall and ceiling joints, for heavy fills and for patching. Easy-working, recommended for use where the strength of TUF-SET Compounds is not required. Offe rs exceptional bond, low shrinkage, same-day finishing/next-day decorating, check-crack resistance in heavy fills, and resistance to humidity. Meets or exceeds ASTM C475.
- Product Type
- Joint Compound
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsJoint Compound Powder
- Shipping Weight
- 27.50 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.