Tapcon 11363 5/32 By 5-1/2 Inch Masonry Percussion Drill Bitby Tapcon
- A masonry drill bit with a carbide tip
- ClimaSeal coating provides corrosion resistance
- Ensures the precise drilling of pilot holes when installing Tapcon anchors
- For installing 1/4 in Tapcon fasteners, use a 3/16 in Tapcon drill bit
- For installing 3/16 in Tapcon fasteners, use a 5/32 in Tapcon drill bit
- New chisel thread reduces installation torque making it easier to install with fewer head snaps
- Tapcon drill bits are sold separately and are also included in the large packages of fasteners (at select stores only)
Masonry drill bits carded -for installing 1/4 inch tapcon fasteners dia.xo.a length 5/32 inch x 5-1/2 Carbide tip used to drill pilot holes when installing anchors or 3/16 inch Tapcon fasteners. New chisel thread reduces installation torque making it easier to install with fewer head snaps. Climaseal coating provides corrosion resistance.
- Carbide Tipped
- Product Type
- Masonry Drill Bits
- 5/32 by 5-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockPercussion Masonry Drill Bits 1/8 Thru 3/8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 1.40 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.