Sylvania 20314 Compact Fluorescent Bulb, 13 W, T4 Lamp, 2gx7 Lamp Base, 688 Lumens, 2700 K Color Temp, Soft White Lightby Sylvania
- Less power consumption than incandescent of comparable light output
- High luminous efficacy
- Reduces relamping requirements and related costs
- Dimmable compact fluorescent lamps
Compact fluorescent bulbs t4 - 4-pin single tube watts=13 avg life hours=10,000 Single compact fluorescent lamp with 4-pin base, 2700K, 82 CRI, 800 initial lumens, 6.2 inches maximum overall length, for use with electronic and dimming ballasts.
Sylvania Dulux? (r) S/E compact fluorescent lamps are the equivalent of the DULUX? (r) S lamps without an integrated starter and are designed to operate on electronic ballasts and dimming systems. Single compact fluorescent lamp with 4-pin base, 2700K, 82 CRI, 800 initial lumens, 6.2 inches maximum overall length, for use with electronic and dimming ballasts.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsLight Bulbs - Flourescent4 Pin Base Compact Fluorescent Tubular Bulbs
- Shipping Weight
- 7.68 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).