Stanley Tools 20-045 FatMax Handsaw 15 Inchby Stanley Tools
- SharpTooth saw technology uses three cutting surfaces to cut 50% faster than conventional Stanley hand saws
- Induction hardened teeth stay sharp for long life
- Thick, ergonomically designed grip helps reduce slipping and adds comfort
- Back of saw can be used to mark 45 and 90 deg angles
- Blade is 15% thicker than conventional saws for straighter cuts with less binding
Handsaws"fat max" 15 inch blade length - 9 points per inch Uses three cutting surfaces to cut 50 percent faster than conventional stanley hand saws; induction hardened teeth stay sharp up to 5x longer than standard teeth; back of saw can be used to mark 45 and 90 degree angles; thick, ergonomically designed grip resists slipping and adds comfort.
If you've got something to cut, chances are the STANLEY FATMAX? (r) 15 in saw can cut it. With SharpTooth??? TM technology allowing surfaces to be cut up to 50% faster (than conventional STANLEY Saws) and induction hardened teeth that stay sharp up to 5 times longer than standard teeth, this saw is cut out for the task. Blade is 15 percent thicker; uses three cutting surfaces to cut; induction hardened teeth; back of saw can be used to mark 45 and 90 degree angles; thick, ergonomically designed grip resists slipping and adds comfort.
- Product Type
- Hand Saws
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsSaws & Saw BladesHand Saws - Cross Cut, Rip Cut & Universal Cut
- Shipping Weight
- 1.38 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.