Stanley Tool 20-331 FatMax Pull Saw, 4-3/4 in L Blade, 22 Tpi, Cushion-Grip Handle, Plastic/Rubber Handleby Stanley Tool
- Flexible blade for flush cut
- 23-point tooth geometry cuts quickly and cleanly on the pull stroke
- Double-sided blade for making inside cuts from the left or right
- Ergonomically designed cushion grip handle for comfort
Flush cut saws pull saw - mini" fatmax" blade length. 4-3/4 inches, 23 teeth per inch. Double sided blade cuts from the left or the right, 23-point tooth geometry cuts quickly and cleanly on the pull stroke. Flexible blade for flush cutting plugs and dowels or for trimming through tenon or lap joints and ergonomic cushion grip handle.
- Product Class
- Pull Saws
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsSaws & Saw BladesDovetail, Flush Cut & Pull Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 2.44 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.