Stanley Bostitch HP118K Micro Pin Nailer Kit 1/2 To 1-3/16 Inch 23-Gaugeby Stanley Bostitch
- Adjustable high/low power control sets pin depth without changing compressor setting
- Low-profile nosepiece tapers down to contact point for clear line-of-site
- 19% greater pin capacity over competitive models for a wider range of fasteners
- Lightweight, durable aluminum housing
Adjustable with high and low power control to set depth without changing the compressor settings, driving power of 60 inch pounds. The low profile nose piece tapers down to the contact point for a clear line of site. Has a 19 percent greater pin capacity over other competitive models for a wider range of fasteners. Tool weighs 2.5 pounds. Has a fastener range of 1/2 to 1-3/16 inch. Uses adhesive collated nails. Pin nailer kit contains: Pin nailer, 1/4 inch air fitting, (500) 1/2 inch pins, (500) 3/4 inch pins, (500) 1 inch pins, an allen wrench, a bottle of lubricating oil and carrying case.
Fastener Size: 1/2-1-3/16 inch. Fastener Type: 23 gauge Adhesive Collated Pin. Magazine Type: Straight. Magazine Capacity: 200. Magazine Loading: Side. Triggering Mode: Sequential. CFM Per Shot: 0.018. Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi. Exhaust: Rear. Tip: Low Profile. Air Inlet: 1/4 in MNPT. Handle Style: Comfort Grip. Tool Length: 12 inch. Tool Width: 3 inch. Tool Height: 11 inch. Housing Material: Magnesium.
- Product Type
- Pin Nailer Kits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & SuppliesPneumatic Finish & Brad Drive Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 4.76 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.