Square D QO260C Qo Circuit Breaker, Mini, 60 a, 2 -Pole, 120/240 Vac, 48 Vdc, Plug Mounting, Blackby Square D
- QO 60 A two-pole circuit breaker
- Plug-on design, easy to install
- Compatible with QO load centers, CSED's and NQOD panel boards
- Use for overload and short circuit protection of your electrical system
- Two-pole with a common trip
- Compatible with QO load centers and CSED devices
- HACR rated
Circuit breakers plug-in - double pole hacr with visi-trip indicator amp rating=60 Double-pole 3/4 inches plug-in branch circuit breaker that provides overload protection in QO load centers and enclosures, CSED devices and NQOD panelboards. Visi-Trip indicator provides a visible cue that a circuit has been tripped. ANSI certified and UL Liste d. Bulk.
The industry leader in circuit protection is easily recognized by the industry's only trip indicator. The red Visi-Trip??? Indicator makes it easy to spot a tripped circuit breaker. Compact 3/4 in wide format for one-pole circuit breakers helps minimize panel space and footprint. The Square D??? exclusive Qwik-Open??? protection is standard on all 15 A and 20 A circuit breakers trip reaction within 1/60th of a second. No other circuit breaker trips faster. Double-pole 3/4" plug-in branch circuit breaker that provides overload protection in QO load centers and enclosures. Visi-Trip indicator provides a visible cue that a circuit has been tripped. Accepts aluminum or copper conductors. Rated for 120/240Vac an d at 10,000 Ampre Interrupting Rating (AIR). UL Listed, CSA Approved.
- 60 Amp 240 Volt
- Product Class
- Double Pole Circuit Breakers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesQO Type Breakers for Square D Schneider
- Shipping Weight
- 2.30 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.