Simpson Strong Tie S13A175SNC Nail Sdg Coil Ring 090x1-3/4 3,600 Boxby Simpson Strong Tie
- Checker pattern on heads blends with the wood grain, reduces glare from sunlight and accepts surface finishes
- Generous under-head fillet allows nails to be driven flush or countersunk, without crushing surrounding wood
- Annular ring shank increases withdrawal resistance to provide a secure attachment that reduces cupping of siding boards
- Slender gauge and diamond point for easier driving
Coil siding nails wire collated 15 degree 304 stainless steel ring shank dia x lgth.090 inches x 1-3/4 count=36c Checkered pattern head and angular ring threads. Information on nail compatibility is available online at www.strongtie.com.
Checkered pattern head and angular ring threads. Checkered pattern head and angular ring threads. Information on nail compatibility is available online at www.strongtie.com.
- .090 Inch
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Product Type
- Siding Nails
- Ring Shank
- 1-3/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersPneumatic NailsPneumatic Coil Siding Nails
- Shipping Weight
- 15.40 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.