Simpson Strong Tie PRO300SD25K Decking System, 2500 Rpm Speedby Simpson Strong Tie
- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials
- Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth
- Uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces
- Sure-grip guide tube increases stability for a broad range of screws
- Decking nose clip positions the screw on the deck board and centers it on the joist for an easy, uniform installation from a standing position
- The patented curved collation strips hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier
- They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading
Electric screw guns decking system Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials. Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth. Uniform toe-nailing and countersink on slick surfaces. Sure-grip guide tube increases stability for a broad range of screws. Uses include: Decking on decks and docks, subfloor to wood or steel, wall plates, stair treads, sheathing and fiber-cement siding to steel. Includes: (1) PRO300S Decking attachment, (1) extension for stand-up driving, (1) Quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips, (1) decking nose clip, (1) DeWalt, Makita or Milwaukee screwdriver motor and (1) tool case.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Screw Guns
- Shipping Weight
- 14.52 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.