Sharkbite UC088LFA5 Pipe Adapter, 3/4 in, Barb X Fnpt, Brass, 80 to 160 Psi Pressureby Sharkbite
- Made from lead-free DZR ecobrass
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps
- Minimum working temperature 33 deg F at 160 psi and maximum working temperature 200 deg F at 80 psi
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications
5 pack, 3/4 inch, lead free brass barb insert x 3/4 inch female pipe thread adapter, for connecting 3/4 inch cross link polyethylene pex tubing to 3/4 inch male iron pipe thread pipe end or fitting, secure barb end of fitting to pex pipe with tv #608-826 cinch clamps and tv #608-743 cinch tool, or copper crimp rings and crimp tool, immediately testable to well over 100 psi, meets the new nsf/ansi standard 14-2009 and astm f 1807-9si standard for products intended for the transport of potable water, ansi/nsf standard 61 annex g for lead free compliance and the wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25 percent of lead by weight to meet ab1953 california and vt s152 vermont low lead restrictions.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings PexPex Female Adapter Fittings
- Shipping Weight
- 13.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.