Senco 4G0001N 42XP 15 Gauge 1-1/4 Inch To 2-1/2 Inch Finish Nailer With Caseby Senco
- Never-lube (r) design
- No oil required
- Ez-clear (tm) latch virtually eliminates downtime caused by fastener jams
- High-strength driver with threaded connection
- Metal cylinder for increased durability
Pneumatic finish nailer, 34 degree angled strip. Lightweight and comfortable magnesium housing. Redesigned with new long life driver, new main body with improved durability, improved trigger ergonomics and reduced trigger reach. Thumb wheel adjustable depth-of-drive, comfort grip and NeverLube technology, no lubrication required. EZ-Clear latch clears jams fast. Two No-Mar pads with onboard storage to protect work materials. Has a 360-degree adjustable exhaust. Construction ruler for quick measurements. Advanced belt hook provides easy and convenient storage. Case included. STANDARD EQUIPMENT: 2 no-mar pads, belt hook. SPECIFICATIONS: 15-gauge, Brad head finishing nails. Finish: Bright basic, galvanized and stainless.
Tool Weight: 4.7 pounds (2.1 kgs), Height: 11-1/4 inch (286 mm), Length: 13 inch (330 mm), Width: 3-1/2 inch (89 mm), Warranty: 5 year, Technology: Pneumatic, Trigger Type: Sequential Actuation, Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 (PSI), Air Consumption: 3.87 (SCFM), Air Inlet NPT: 1/4 inch, Capacity: 104, Power Type: Pneumatic, Range: 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 inch.
- Product Type
- Finish Nailers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & SuppliesPneumatic Finish & Brad Drive Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 11.71 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.