Selkirk 243024 VP Pellet Pipe 2 Foot Pellet Vent Pipeby Selkirk
- Efficient and cost-effective venting system
- Full line of fittings and full range of pipe lengths increase installation flexibility
- Proven coupling joint connects in seconds to assure joint integrity
- Gasketed joint design
- Double wall design with 1/4 in airspace
- Rolled-over male end eliminates sharp edges
- 1 in clearance to combustibles
- Removable tee cap for inspection and cleaning
Pellet vent pipe galvanized dia x lgth 3 inches x 24 Engineered for pellet and corn burning stoves. Coupling joint connects in seconds to assure joint integrity. Gasketed joint design. Painted pipe lengths available for interior use. Inner wall 304 stainless steel, outer wall paintable galvanized. Rolled-ov er male end eliminates sharp edges. 3 inches clearance to combustibles. Removable tee cap for inspection and cleaning. Internal spacing bead assures uniform insulating air space between pipe walls. Tested and listed by Underwriters' Laboratories, INC., in accor dance with UL-641 Standard for Low Temperature Venting Systems, and applicable requirements from UL-103 Standard for Residential Type and Building Heating Appliance Chimneys. When installed according to Selkirk installation instructions, complies with National Safety Standards such as NFPA-211. Rated for flue temperatures up to 570 degrees F.
- Product Type
- Stove Pipe
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACHeating, Cooling & VentingStove Pipes & FittingsBlack Stove Pipe
- Shipping Weight
- 2.31 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.