Scotch 6165-BA-10 Rubber Splice Tape 3/4 By 15 Footby Scotch
- Rubber resin adhesive provides excellent adherence while self-fusing, ethylene propylene rubber backing resists UV rays and heat
Scotch? (r) tape 2242 is a linerless 30 mil thick, general-purpose, electrical rubber tape that's suitable for bus bar insulation and moisture sealing of cable ends. the high-voltage, flame-retardant tape ensures excellent tacking with its self-fusing, ethylene propylene rubber resin adhesive.
- Part Number
- 054007061656, 638060080023
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Connectors, Splices, Ties & TapesElectrical Friction & Rubber Tape & Liquid Tape
- Shipping Weight
- 5.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.