Rust-Oleum 1634838V Industrial Choice Safety Green Inverted Precision Line Marking 17 Ounceby Rust-Oleum
- Adheres to hot surfaces and can be sprayed in the cold up to 25 deg F
- Marks up to 250% more linear feet than other brands, precision tip virtually no overspray
- Marking concrete, pavement, gravel, grass and more
Safety Green M1600 System Precision Line Solvent Based Inverted Marking Spray 17 ounce by Rust-Oleum is used for marking concrete, pavement, gravel, grass, and more. Use to mark the location of underground utilities at construction and excavation sites where identification is desired. Features a precision-line spray tip for easy-to-read, bright, vivid markings. Can be applied down to 25-degree Fahrenhiet. Dries in less than 5 minutes. Spray-through cap. Tip keeps paint off fingers. Can be used in USDA facilities based on FSIS Directive 11,000.4 (Rev. 1), November 24, 1995. Marks up to 250% more linear feet than other brands, approximately 600-700 linear feet at 1 inch wide. For Best Results apply using the Rust-Oleum 210188 Industrial Choice Hand Held 12 Inch Inverted Marking Pistol or Rust-Oleum 2393000 Industrial Choice Professional Upright Marking Wand.
- Part Number
- Model Number
- 020066008611, 020066163488
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorSpray Paint Specialties & AccessoriesMarking Spray Paints
- Shipping Weight
- 1.50 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.