Red Devil 0548 One Time Spackling Compound Lightweight Pre Mixed 1 Pint One Timeby Red Devil
- Water cleanup
- No primer required prior to painting spackling
- No-crack formula
- No shrinkage in most applications
- Advanced acrylic base emulsion
- Product may be thinned slightly by wetting knife and stirring to desired consistency
- Very low-VOC content
- Spreads easily
Spackling compound super lightweight formula"onetime" size 1 pint tub Pre-mixed formula for fast, professional repairs in just one application. Use to fill cracks, nail holes, and other holes in plaster, wallboard, wood and stucco. Won't shrink, crack or sag. No sanding required. Interior and exterior. Water clean up.
Onetime? (r) Patch & Prime??? Spackling compound is a lightweight wall repair compound designed to accept premium paints without a primer. Product contains no asbestos, may be used inside or out and offers water cleanup. Formulation is designed not to crack or shrink and exhibits a very low-VOC content. Repairs cracks and holes in most surfaces with just a single application. Does not crack, shrink, or sag and requires little or no sanding. Apply in seconds, paint in minutes. Sticks tight to plaster, wallboard, wood or stucco.
- Product Class
- Spackling Compounds
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsSpackling & Patching Compound Ready Mixed
- Shipping Weight
- 9.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).