Rectorseal 25551 8 Ounce #5 Pipe Thread Sealant
- More discounts on purchases of 24 or more.
- More discounts on purchases of 96 or more.
- Soft-setting and slow-drying thread sealant is used with potable water (hot or cold)
- Lead-free sealant contains no metal
- Will not dry out in the can
- Multi-purpose, wide range of service uses
- Withstands pressure up to 12,000 psi for liquids and 2600 psi for gases
- Ensures smooth and easy application
- Permits easy break out with no damage to threads
- Economical, thus requires only a small amount
Rectorseal no 5 (r) pipe thread sealant is a soft-set, slow drying compound which seals, lubricates and protects threaded pipe and fittings. it can be pressurized immediately for piping up through 2 in and 100 psi (for natural gas, air and water only) and is ideal for application with a wide variety of fluids and gases, including potable water applications. recommended for use on threaded galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, fiberglass reinforced and pvc pipe.