Raco 8601 31/2 Switch Box With Earsby Raco
- L-clamps provided for non-metallic sheathed cable (NMSC)
- Plaster ears for"cut-in" or"old work" applications
- Acceptable for use in 2 hr fire-rated walls
- Acceptable for use in 2 hrs fire rated walls
Steel switch boxes gangable - old work with ears - 3 inch x 2 inch
RACO Switch Box, Cable Entry: Knockout, Number of Outlets: 1, Number of Knockouts: 7, Knockout Size: 1/2 in, Number of Gangs: 1, Cubic Capacity: 18 cu-in, Dimensions: 4.219 in H x 2.25 in W x 3.5 in D, Steel, Gray, Pre-Galvanized, Suitable for: Switches, Outlet, Includes: Plaster Ear Four 1/2" conduit knockouts (sides). Four cable knockouts (end). Two 1/2" conduit knockouts (end). One 1/2" conduit knockout (bottom). With non-metallic cable clamps in each end. 3 inches x 2 inches x 3-1/2" deep. 18.0 cubic inches. Adjustable plaster ears allow box to be used in old work applications. Acceptable for use in 2-hour rated walls. UL Listed.
- Product Type
- Outlet Boxes
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsElectrical BoxesMetallic 1 Gang Wall Boxes
- Shipping Weight
- 14.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.