Raco 8189 4 Inch Square Box 1 1/2 Inch Deep Koby Raco
- TKO knockouts allow for design and installation flexibility
- Combination screw heads ensure quick installation
- Raised ground screw provides easier access and prevents the ground screw from protruding beyond the bottom of the box when tightened
- Acceptable for use in 2 hrs fire rated walls
- Welded construction
Switch/outlet boxes metal - square Welded square steel box, no bracket, installed in ceilings or walls for lighting fixtures, switches or receptacles, used where multiple conductor runs are split into two or more directions to bring power to a number of electrical devices. TKO 1/2 inches and 3/ 4 inches eccentric knockouts (Per U.L. 514-A, suitable for use without a bonding jumper in circuits above or below 250 volts). Eight 1/2 inches and 4, TKO side knockouts, three 1/2 inches and 2 TKO bottom knockouts. Combination cover screw heads provide for faster mud rin g/cover installation. UL 514-A Listed, File E195978. 21.0 cubic inch capacity. Acceptable for use in 2-hour rated walls.
- Product Type
- Outlet Boxes
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical BoxesMetallic 2 Gang Utility Boxes and Covers
- Shipping Weight
- 11.68 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.