ProSource 0054182 Common Nails Hot Dip Galvanized 12D 3-1/4 Inch 5 Poundby ProSource
- Flat head, typically 3 to 4 times the diameter of the shank for solid holding power
- Round, smooth, thick shank provides greater resistance to bending
Common Nail Hot Dip Galvanized 12 Penny 3-1/4 Inch 50 Pound. Popular for general rough framing and construction. Flat head typically 3 to 4 times the diameter of the shank for solid holding power. Hot dipped galvanized nails are coated by passing them through a molten batch of zinc that results in very high corrosion resistance suitable for some acidic and treated lumber. They will corrode over time as their coating wears, but are generally good for the lifetime of the application. Typically used in outdoor framing and construction applications. Meets ASTM-A153.
Popular for general rough framing and construction. Popular for general rough framing and construction.
- Product Type
- Common Nails
- 3-1/4 Inch 12 Penny
- Part Number
- 095832001424, 760226053876
- Related Departments
- FastenersNailsCommon Nails - All TypesCommon Nails Galvanized
- Shipping Weight
- 56.21 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.