Prime Line PL 14080 Back Room Aluminum Screen Frame 3/4 By 5/16 By 94 Inch White Finishby Prime Line
- Spline channel measures 0.165 in W
- Use 0.185 serrated vinyl spline with fiberglass screen mesh and 0.165 serrated vinyl spline with aluminum screen mesh
- Easy to cut with a hacksaw
- Always wear safety glasses when cutting metal items
- Slight camber allows for screen fabric to be taut, no sags or wrinkles
Accepts aluminum screen with.165 inch spline or fiberglass mesh screen with.185 inch spline or flexible poly film. Accepts aluminum screen with.165 inch spline or fiberglass mesh screen with.185 inch spline or flexible poly film. 3/4 inch x 5/16 inch x 94 inch,.020, white finish, aluminum screen frame, use with 4 pack, #pl7729, 100 pack #pl14286 white nylon corners or #pl14294 metal miter corners, use.165 spline for aluminum mesh or.185 for fiberglass mesh. Accepts aluminum, fiberglass mesh screen or flexible poly film. Tub 20. Use spline size:.165 (aluminum mesh) or.185 (fiberglass mesh).
Prime-line 5/16 in x 3/4 in 0.020 roll formed aluminum screen frame is typically used on sliding aluminum windows. also on storm doors and mobile homes. Prime-line screen frames are manufactured with a slight camber (bow) that provides tension to the finished screen. This features helps eliminate wrinkles in the screen fabric. The screen frame accepts up to 0.150 vinyl spline and uses miter (angle) cut or square cut plastic screen corners. Use.020 gauge roll-formed aluminum screen frames with.165 wide channels. Use spline size.165 for aluminum mesh or.185 for fiberglass mesh.
- Product Type
- Screen Frames
- 3/4 by 5/16 by 94 Inch
- Part Number
- PL 14080
- Related Departments
- HardwareStorm, Screen & Patio Door HardwareScreen Frame Channels
- Shipping Weight
- 7.68 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).