Prime Line H3520 17390LA Casement Window Operators Square Die Castby Prime Line
- 3-7/8 in and 4-3/4 in mounting holes
- Casement track may also need to be replaced
Used on steel-framed windows right hand. Worm gear mechanism driven. Includes operator with 9 inch steel arm and 3/8 inch diameter spindle, crank handle, and set of installation screws.
The H 3520 casement window operator is a right handed aluminum square body type. It has a 9 in steel arm with a round disc on the tip (some older styles had a small wheel instead of a disc). The disc slides in the H 3529 casement track located on the bottom of the casement window. It is worm gear driven by a 3/8 in crank spindle. The matching crank handle that fits onto the crank spindle and installation screws are included. Mounting holes available are 3-7/8 and 4-3/4 in apart. Used on steel-framed windows. Worm gear mechanism driven. Includes operator with 9 inches L steel arm and 3/8" diameter spindle, crank handle, and set of installation screws. Hand determined by window hinge location from inside home looking out.
- Die Cast Zinc
- Product Type
- Casement Window Operators
- Part Number
- H3520 17390LA
- 049793035202, 094793035202
- Related Departments
- HardwareWindow HardwareCasement Window Operators
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.