Porter Cable PIN138 Pin Nailer, 130 Magazineby Porter Cable
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Narrow nose design with removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage
- Convenient side-load magazine holds 130 micro pin nails
- Special harden driver blade to deliver long life
- Low nail reload indicator
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Consistent power and penetration to sink 1-3/8 in nail sub-flush into Oak
- Dry-fire lock-out alerts user to re-load nails and eliminates empty nail holes
Pneumatic pin nailer kits 23 gauge - headless Uses 23 gauge headless and slight head pin nails from 5/8 inches to 1- 3/8 inches length. Consistent power and penetration to sink 1- 3/8 inches nail sub-flush into Oak. Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Dry-fire lock-out alerts user to re-load nails and elim inates empty nail holes. Narrow nose design with removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage. Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading and less problems with pins out of spec. Side-load magazine holds 130 micro pin nails. Reversible belt clip to keep tool close to user. Harden driver blade. Dual trigger feature firing mode. Low nail reload indicator. Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort. 60-100 PSI operating pressure. Includes: nailer, 2000 pin nails of 3/4 inches, 1/4 inches plug with cap, wrench, and carrying case.
- Product Class
- Pin Nailer Kits
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & MaintenancePneumatic Finish & Brad Drive Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 2.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.