OSI 1868737 Quad Max Sealant, Brown, -14 to 158 Deg F, 9-1/2 Ounce Cartridgeby OSI
- Proven wet surface application
- Better flexibility, 5X stretch and +/- 50% joint movement
- Consistent bead in hot or cold temperatures of 0 to 140 deg F application
- 24 hrs fast cure for quicker protection
- Available in 4600+ color matches
- Paintable in 1 hr
- Strong adhesion to more building materials without primer
- Enhanced UV resistance
Osi (r) quad max is the next generation of siding, window and door sealants that offers maximum durability and application performance for use in many interior or exterior conditions. quad max takes the guess work out of color matching with over 4600 color matches to primary building material manufacturers. it has been proven to stick on wet and cold surfaces and offers long term durability against the harmful effects of sun exposure. unlike traditional solvent sealants, quad max is resistant to bubbling and has no shrinkage. by providing superior protection against air and moisture, you've done it right the first time.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorCaulking & SealantsPolyurethane, Polymeric & Tripolymer Sealants
- Shipping Weight
- 1.18 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).