Norton 66254487398 Sanding Sheet, 11 Inch 9 Inch P220 Grit, Very Fine, Silicone Carbide Abrasive (Case of 100)by Norton
- P-graded, hard silicon carbide abrasive provides sharp cut, excellent finishing
- Fiber-reinforced, latex paper backing provides flexibility and resistance to tearing
- Water-based stearate, non-pigmented, no-fil coating resists loading for the longest usable product life
- Best choice for finishing primed/painted surfaces/between coats, fiberglass/composites, gel coats, abrasion-resistant coatings, sealer sanding, paint stripping
Put the finishing touch on sanding projects with the durite a475 fine grit paper sheet. effective on hard materials, this paper sheet combines an efficient p-graded silicon carbide abrasive with a flexible, reinforced latex paper backing for durability and rugged strength. a non-pigmented water-based coating ensures no color transfer. use the durite a475 between each coat of paint or choose it for stripping paint from wood, metals, fiberglass composites and super alloys.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAbrasives & Hand SandingSanding Sheets - Waterproof & Wet or Dry
- Shipping Weight
- 7.20 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.