Norton 02637 Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper High Performance
- Buy 10 for $11.20 each and save 23%
- Buy 40 for $11.04 each and save 24%
- Premium heat-treated abrasive offers faster cut and longer sanding life than 3X technology
- Heat treating toughens the grain allowing it to stay sharp and last longer under extreme pressure, making it the most durable abrasive on the market
- Super sharp edges allow grain to remove material faster
- Increased backing weight
- Fiber reinforcement and latex saturation offer better grain retention with higher flexibility for easy folding and unfolding without tearing
- Non-pigmented, water-based stearate, anti-clog open coat design
- Anti-clog provides best resistance to premature loading during sanding
- No color dye in coating process so there is no chance of color transfer to workpiece
Aluminum oxide sandpaper high performance 9 inches x 11 inch - job packs grit=p180 Use on all surfaces and coatings. Will not clog, tear or transfer color. Premium heat-treated aluminum oxide abrasive, p-graded. Flexible, fibre-reinforced backing. Non-pigmented, water-based stearate coating, open coat. No color dye in coating process.
With a water-based, non-pigmented stearate coating that offers an open coat with excellent resistance to loading and clogging, this ProSand A259PS fine grit paper sheet is made without color dye to prevent color transfer. The premium, heat-treated abrasive cuts faster and lasts longer than 3X technology and the latex saturation, fiber reinforcement and increased weight offer tear resistance and grain retention while still being flexible enough to fold. Use this sandpaper to finish and prepare the surfaces of hard and soft carbon steels, soft metals, titanium, super alloys, hard and softwoods, fiberglass and composites. Use on all surfaces and coatings. Will not clog, tear or transfer color. Premium heat-treated aluminum oxide abrasive, P-graded. Flexible, fibre-reinforced backing. Non-pigmented, water-based stearate coating, open coat. No color dye in coating process.