Norton 01208 Wallsand Drywall Sanding 1/2 Sheet 120 Gritby Norton
- P-graded, hard silicon carbide abrasive provides sharp cut, excellent finishing
- For hand and machine sanding of drywall compound
- Heavy-duty D-weight backing for edge-tear resistance, durable
- Die-cut sheet to fit your sanding block or backup pad as a good choice for moderate material removal
- Premium heat treated aluminum oxide abrasive, P-graded
- Waterproof screen resists clogging because of its open mesh design
Drywall sanding sheets 4- 3/16 inches x 11 inch - die-cut - job packs grit=120d For sanding drywall compound and patching plaster prior to priming.
Achieve excellent finishing results when you use WallSand A412 medium grit paper cut sheets for sanding drywall compound and preparing for painting. Featuring a heavy-duty, D-weight backing for tear resistance, these sheets are highly durable and their P-graded, hard silicon carbide abrasive is an excellent choice when you need a sharp cut and a great finish. Great for contractors and DIYers, attach these die-cut sheets to your sanding block or backup pad for moderate material removal and use them to create smooth finishes. For sanding drywall compound and patching plaster prior to priming.
- Product Type
- Drywall Sanding Sheets
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAbrasives & Hand SandingDrywall Sanding - Precuts
- Shipping Weight
- 13.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.