Nicholson 21873NN 21873n Extra Slim File, Triangle Profile, American Taper Pattern, Single Cutby Nicholson
- Expertly made to effectively file saws with 60 deg angle teeth
- Triangular shape makes accessing tight internal angles and squaring corners a breeze
- Edges set and cut for filing in the gullets between a saw's teeth
- Slight taper in width towards the file's point creates ease of access in slots
- Select the right file when filing handsaws for long-lasting performance
The crescent nicholson triangle single-cut extra slim taper files with american pattern are perfect for filing gullets between saw teeth. the triangular shape makes accessing tight internal angles and squaring corners a breeze and the single-cut construction effortlessly smooths the edges of sheet metal. the slight taper in width towards the file's point creates ease of access in slots. selecting the right file when filing handsaws supports long-lasting performance.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsHand Files & RaspsTapered, Slim Tapered & Extra Slim Tapered Files
- Shipping Weight
- 1.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.