National Hardware N347-039 1/4 20 Coupling Nut (Case of 20)by National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Hexagonal shape allows wrench or other tool to tighten or loosen product
Threaded rod coupling nuts zinc plated steel - coarse boxed bulk size ins. Thread=1/4-20 Used for joining threaded rods.
- Zinc Plated
- Product Type
- Threaded Rod Coupling Nuts
- 1/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersMetal Shapes - Steel & Stainless SteelThreaded Rod Couplers
- Shipping Weight
- 2.00 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.