National Hardware N266-472 T Plate 12 By 8 By 1/8 Inch Black Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- For great strength plates should be used on both sides of the joint with through bolts
- Black powder coat finish for improved weather resistance
- Use 1/2 in bolts and 16D nails
- Reinforce a variety of joints, seams and cracks
T Plate 12 By 8 Inch Black Powder Coat Steel. Use 1/2 inches bolts. Used to support the joining of a cross beam with a support beam by application to the side. For superior strength plates should be used on both sides of the joint with through bolts. Black powder coat finish for improved weather resistance. Boxed Loose.
- 1 each
- Product Type
- T Plates
- 12 by 8 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBraces, Supports & Joist HangersFlat Corner Irons and T PlatesT Plates 5 Inches And Over
- Shipping Weight
- 1.37 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.