National Hardware N222-422 U-Bolt, Plate & Nuts 1/4 By 1-1/8 By 2-1/4 Inch Stainless Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Designed for fastening products to pipe, wood and more
- When subjected to 312 hr of salt fog spray testing, zinc-plated hardware showed severe corrosion while hardware with WeatherGuard protection withstood these harsh conditions with very little deterioration
U-bolts steel - with nuts assembled boxed - 1/4 inch diameter thread stainless steel - 1-1/8 inch width length 2-1/4 inches. U-bolts steel - with nuts assembled boxed. #132 stainless steel u-bolt for marine and other outdoor applications resistant to atmospheric corrosion passivated for superior corrosion resistance non-magnetic bulk For use in exterior and interior applications. Steel resists rust. With straps assembled.
- Stainless Steel
- Product Class
- U Bolts
- 1/4 by 1-1/8 by 2-1/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersU-BoltsU Bolts Stainless Steel Round
- Shipping Weight
- 2.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).