National Hardware N177-394 Eye & Eye Turnbuckle 3/8 By 6 Inch Galvanized Drop Forged Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Bodies have hex heads for fast, easy adjustment
- Designed for use in marine, industrial & construction applications where maximum corrosion protection and strength are desired
3/8 inch x 6 inch galvanized eye and eye turnbuckle, for use in marine, industrial, and construction applications where maximum corrosion protection and strength are desired, meets federal specifications, ff-t-791b, type 1, form 1, class 4, end fittings are heat treated for added strength, bodies have hex heads for fast, easy adjustment, safe working load is 1,040 lb, bulk.
- 1040 Pounds
- Drop Forged Steel Body Galvanized Steel Bolt
- Product Type
- Eye & Eye Turnbuckles
- 3/8 By 12-1/8 To 18 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
Hot Buys OutletFasteners, Braces & Supports OutletTurnbuckle Outlet
- Shipping Weight
- 1.09 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.