National Hardware N151-985 Heavy Duty Cane Bolt 5/8 By 24 Inch Zinc Plated Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Cane bolt anchors one gate while the gate latch acts as a stop for the other gate
- Variable bolt throw and holder store bolt in open position and prevent its removal
- Gate can be held in both the closed and open positions by using two sockets
Designed for use on heavy wood gates and doors. Cane bolt anchors one gate while the gate latch acts as a stop for the other gate. Variable bolt throw and holder store bolt in open position and prevent its removal. Gate can be held in both the closed and open positions by using (2) sockets (1/2 or 3/4 inch pipe recommended but not included). Includes a support bracket for the top of the bolt. Designed for vertical or horizontal applications. Manufactured from hot-rolled steel.
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareOutdoor & Dock HardwareGate & Shed HardwareCane Bolts & Gate Anchors
- Shipping Weight
- 2.98 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.