Minwax 21600 High Performance Wood Filler 12 Ounceby Minwax
- Minwax high-performance wood filler is also effective as a wood adhesive where you can anchor screws and secure loose joints in furniture
- Strongly bonds to wood as well as almost any rigid surface including ceramics, concrete, metal and fiberglass
Minwax High Performance Wood Filler permanently repairs damaged and rotted wood. It is used to fill gouges and holes in split, damaged or rotted exterior or interior woods as well as any porous surface. It is weather, water, and rot resistant. Minwax High Performance Wood Filler is also effective as a wood adhesive where you can anchor screws and secure loose joints in furniture. It strongly bonds to wood as well as almost any rigid surface including ceramics, concrete, metal, and fiberglass. Will not shrink, crack or fall out and can be drilled, planed, carved, and screwed into. Hardens in 15 minutes, sandable in 30 minutes. Use on windowsills, doors, woodwork, floors, decks and furniture. Staining High Performance Wood Filler is not recommended. Minwax High Performance Wood Filler accepts stain differently than wood does. It is unlikely that a close color match will be achieved. For repairs that require an exact stain match, use Minwax Stainable Wood Filler.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsWood Fillers Cans & Jars
- Shipping Weight
- 1.50 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).