Metabo Hpt C10FSHCTM Dual Bevel Compound Corded Miter Saw, 10 in Dia Blade, 3200 Rpm Speed, 48 Deg Max Bevel Angleby Metabo Hpt
- Zero rear clearance slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails for effortless and smooth movement, while easily fitting on a benchtop without compromising the range of motion
- Ergonomic upfront bevel lock for quick and easy adjustments of the bevel angles without having to reach around to the back of the saw
- Powerful 15 A motor to tackle the toughest cutting jobs with ease
- Toolless laser marker for cutting accuracy that can be easily adjusted to the users preference
- Equipped with LED light for added visibility and a safer work environment in low light situations
- Positive stops with miter detent override can provide faster transitions between miter angles
The metabo hpt c10fshc 10 in sliding compound dual bevel miter saw with laser marker is designed to deliver a professional finish. it is equipped with a zero rear clearance slide system that decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot, enabling the saw to sit flush against a wall or on a benchtop without compromising the range of movement. the c10fshc also features hitachi's first up-front bevel lock for quick and easy bevel adjustments along with miter detent override for faster transitions between miter angles. the adjustable tool-less laser marker and led light give the user accurate cuts and visibility right where it's needed.
- Part Number
- 717709020610, 717709027893
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsStationary & Bench Power ToolsMiter Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 57.94 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.