MD Building 85639 2-1/2 Inch By 36 Inch Seam Binding
Leaves our warehouse in 1 to 3 business days
- Buy 6 for $16.90 each and save 22%
- Buy 24 for $16.64 each and save 23%
- Natural wood withstands high foot traffic areas in the home
- Screw nails fit firmly in pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Can be cut to desired length with a hand saw
- Unfinished wood is ideal for staining
Seam binding oak w x l 2-1/2 inches x 36 finish=unfinished W212 seam binder cover seams and joints in linoleum, tile, carpet, vinyl, hardwood and other floor coverings. Includes screws to secure to floor. 3/8 inch h.
The 2-1/2 x 36 in unfinished hardwood seam binder easily covers a seam or gap between two flooring surfaces of equal height. Seam binders prevent carpet edges from fraying, vinyl floor seams from curling and creates a smooth transition between different flooring surfaces. Seam binders are easily secured to wood and concrete floors with provided screw nails. For installation on concrete floors use wooden pegs. W212 seam binder cover seams and joints in linoleum, tile, carpet, vinyl, hardwood and other floor coverings. Includes screws to secure to floor. 3/8"H.
2-1/2 by 36 Inch
Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.