MD Building 85043 W134 1-3/4 Inch Seam Binder 72 Inch
Shipping Surcharge (any quantity): $20.00
- Buy 6 for $30.80 each and save 20%
- Natural wood withstands high foot traffic areas in the home
- Screw nails fit firmly in pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Can be cut to desired length with a hand saw
- Unfinished wood is ideal for staining
Seam binding oak 1-3/4 inch width x 72 inch length finish=unfinished W134 sseam binder cover seams and joints in linoleum, tile, carpet, vinyl, hardwood and other floor coverings. Includes screws to secure to floor. 5/16 inch h.
The 1-3/4 x 72 in unfinished hardwood seam binder easily covers a seam or gap between two flooring surfaces of equal height. Seam binders prevent carpet edges from fraying, vinyl floor seams from curling and creates a smooth transition between different flooring surfaces. Seam binders are easily secured to wood and concrete floors with provided screw nails. For installation on concrete floors use wooden pegs. W134 seam binder cover seams and joints in linoleum, tile, carpet, vinyl, hardwood and other floor coverings. Includes screws to secure to floor. 5/16"H.