Makita JR3070CT 15 Amp Reciprocating Saw Variable Speedby Makita
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if blade binds
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Long 1-1/4 in stroke for faster cutting
- Powerful 15 A motor with 0 - 2800 spm
- Tool-less blade change and shoe adjustment
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
Reciprocating saw with anti-vibration technology for 2x less vibration. Powerful 15.0 amp motor with 0-2,800 strokes per minute. Long 1- 1/4 inches stroke for faster cutting, powerful motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, variable speed dial for presetting maximum speed, 4-position orbital/straight cutting action, unique clutch assembly helps protect the gears should the blade bind, tool less blade change and shoe adjustment. Specs: 1- 1/4 inches stroke length, strokes/min 0-2,800SPM, 19- 1/8 inches long, weighs 10.0 pounds Includes: (1 each) blade (723054-A, 723066-A), metal tool case.
- Product Type
- Reciprocating Saws
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Reciprocating Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 10.67 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.