Makita HP1641K Drl Hmr Elec 5/8in 6a 2800rpmby Makita
- 2-mode operation for rotation only or hammering with rotation for multiple applications
- Powerful 6 A motor with 0 to 2800 rpm and 0 to 44,800 bpm for the most demanding applications
- Softgrip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for added durability
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Keyless chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
Hammer drills 5/8 inch-6 amp-vs keyless Lightweight, all ball bearing construction for longer tool life with two modes of operation, hammering with rotation and rotation only, ergonomic handle with rubberized soft grip, extended service life of carbon brushes, recessed lock on button for contin uous use. Specs: capacities in: concrete- 5/8 inches, steel 1/2 inches, wood-1- 3/16 inches, no load RPM 0-2,800, BPM 0-44,800, 11- 7/8 inches long, weighs 4.3 pounds Includes: side handle, depth gauge, keyless drill chuck, plastic case.
- Product Type
- Hammer Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 20.21 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.