Makita DP4000 1/2 Inch Electric Drill Variable Speed Reversibleby Makita
- All ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Double insulated
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grips for comfortable operation
- Large trigger switch is conveniently located
- Lightweight aluminum gear housing for durability
- Retractable belt clip allows operation in tight area
- Side handle rotates 360 deg for comfort and control
Electric drill. 1/2 inch - keyed chuck. Variable speed reversible. Reversible, variable speed. Retractable belt clip, ergonomic rubberized grips, large trigger switch, comfortable side handle rotates 360 degrees, all ball and needle bearing construction, brushes are easily accessible, double insulated. Specs: capacity in: steel 1/2 inches, wood 1- 1/2 inches; 0-900 RPM no load speed, weighs 4.8 lbs. Includes: chuck key, side handle.
- Product Type
- Power Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 7.22 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.