Makita 4350FCT Top Handle Jig Saw With L E Dby Makita
- Variable speed control dial (800 to 2800 spm) enables user to match the speed to the application for great results
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting
- 40% less tool vibration with the lowest noise level in its class
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45 deg right or left and positive stop at 90 deg for solid cutting performance
- Through-the-body dust port for use with a dust nozzle (optional accessory) and vacuum (optional accessory) provides efficient dust management
- Three orbital settings plus straight cutting with powerful 6.Three A motor for cutting in all varieties of materials
- Toolless blade change system for fast and easy blade installation and removal
- Soft start feature for smooth start-up
Jigsaws 6.3 amp-vs orbital action Electronic variable speed control dial, reduced vibration and noise, LED light for increased visibility, 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting in all varieties of materials, tool-less blade change, die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45 degrees right or left and positive stop at 90 degrees, built-in dust blower, ergonomically designed rubberized top handle grip, onboard hex wrench, uses Tang shank blades only. Specs: 1 inch stroke length, max cutting capacity in: wood 90 degrees-5- 5/16 inches, steel 90 degrees 3/8 inches, no load SPM 800-2,800, 8- 1/8 inches h x 91/4 inches l, weighs 5.7 pounds Includes: (2) blade sets, B10, B13, B22, anti-splintering device, cover plate, plastic case.
- Product Type
- Jig Saws
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Jig Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 8.80 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.