LL Building IR65BR GAF Roof Louver Brown Slant Back (Case of 6)by LL Building
- 12% larger flashing with pre-drilled nail holes make installation easier, helps prevent leaks
- 30% More Ventilating Capacity: A full 65 sq-in of net free ventilating area (NFA) per vent
- Fewer vents needed for roof installation
- Helps deter bird and rodent infiltration, prevents clogging from leaves and pine needles
- High Impact Resin Construction: With UV inhibitors to maintain consistent color
- Hood is securely snapped in place to reduce chance of blow-off
- Scratch, crush and dent resistant
- Slant-Back Design For Superior Performance: Best choice against weather infiltration, especially in steep-slope applications
Roof vents high impact resin slant back"gaf/master flow" color=brown High impact resin. Scratch, crush, and dent resistant, with UV inhibitors to keep consistent color. 12 percent larger flashing with pre-drilled nail holes, and a built-in screen to deter birds and rodents and prevent clogging. Slant back design to prevent weather infiltration especially in deep slope applications. Hood is snapped in place rather than tacked to reduce the chance of blow-off. 11- 3/4 inches x 10- 3/4 inches opening, 20- 1/4 inches x 18 inches flashing, 5- 7/8 inches H. 65 square inches of net free ventilating area. CSA Liste d.
- Product Type
- Roof Vents
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Building MaterialsBuilding Ventilation ProductsRoof Vents and Roof Louvers
- Shipping Weight
- 56.40 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.