Lasco Fittings 30125 1/2 Inch White Threaded Coupling FIP X FIPby Lasco Fittings
- Pipe diameters are the same as iron pipe
- Solvent weld joints
- Pressure pipe and fittings are for use in the distribution of pressurized fluids only, which are chemically compatible with the piping materials
- Pipe produced to a Standard Dimensional Ration (SDR) has a wall thickness that is proportional to its diameter and all sizes have the same pressure rating, the pressure rating for Schedule pipe decreases as the diameter increases
- Joins sections of threaded pipe and/or nipples
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
1/2 inch white PVC female iron pipe x female iron pipe Schedule 40 coupling is used to join 2 lengths of threaded pipe or niples. Used in sprinkler & irrigation systems. PTFE or Teflon thread tape is recommended for threaded joints. Meets the requirements of ASTM D2466.
LASCO Pipe Coupling, Nominal Size: 1/2 in, FPT Connection, Schedule Rating: SCH 40, PVC, White, 1.7 in L Used for joining sections of threaded pipe and nipples. Teflon thread tape is recommended for threaded joints. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
- Part Number
- 025528137946, 038561301250
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings PVCPVC Schedule 40 Couplings
- Shipping Weight
- 4.32 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.