Johnson Level 1233-2400 I-Beam Level, 24 in L, 3-Vial, Non-Magnetic, Aluminumby Johnson Level
- Oversized 1/2 in Dia vials are easy read
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame Job Site Tough (tm)
- Ergonomic cushioned hand grips
- SurroundView (r) vials reflect ambient light for easy-read
- Top-read window maximizes readability
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
A level is only useful if you can read the vials. this level comes equipped with oversized 1/2 in vials. not only are the vials themselves easy to read, but the level has more vials than competitive models in 48 in and longer lengths, meaning the vials are always within eyeshot, even at awkward angles. finally, johnson's surroundview (r) technology maximizes visibility and top read windows allow the user to stand over the work to view the vials. this i-beam level is a ideal fit for general contractors and drywallers, although it's versatility makes it a must-have for homeowners as well. this non-magnetic level is preferred when working with wood. for use on steel studs or doorframes, consider the magnetic model 1234 i-beam level.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsLevels 16 to 36 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 1.78 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.