ITW GRK 01101 Screw M/P Frame/Deck 9x2-1/2in 575 Packby ITW GRK
- Fast bite tip eliminates pre-drilling and provides a fast start for one step installation
- W-Cut low installation torque allows for fast driving and ease of install
- Precision fit reduces wobble between R4 screws and GRK bits for improved productivity
- Star drive, zero stripping, with six points of contact
- Improves clamping force for increased drawing power
- CEE thread enlarges hole to reduce splitting
- Cutting teeth cuts wood fiber and provides flush seating
- GRK head markings easy identification of genuine GRK screws
- For interior/exterior use in wood, plastic, cement fiber board, particle board, sheet metal, wood decking and melamine
Framing & decking screws multi-purpose r4 case hardened pro-pak size x lgth in=#9 x 2-1/2
GRK's R4 (tm) self-countersinking screw has a patented underhead with saw-blade like cutting teeth and six self-contained cutting pockets. Together they act similar to a circular saw-blade, transporting the drill dust away from the edge of the screw hole while cutting a perfectly clean hole into even the most brittle materials without cracking any surface treatment. #6 and #8 screws use T-15 bit; #9, #10, and #12 use bit T-25. Self-tapping, countersinking head; W-Cut thread design. Climatek coated for all weather corrosion protection conforms with ICC#2442. For use in wood, particle-board, cement fiberboard, plastic, and sheet metal.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareFastenersScrewsConstruction Screws Multi Use Coated
- Shipping Weight
- 6.22 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.