ITW 60186 Slime Sealant Tire Tpms Safe Rev Aby ITW
- Designed as a temporary formula in passenger vehicles and must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles
- New Thru-Core Technology means there is no need to remove the valve core
- Seals punctures up to 1/4 in within seconds
- Safe and easy
- Great for use in an emergency
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous
- Non-corrosive, making it safe for finished metal wheels
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
Slime's Thru-Core??? tire sealant seeks out and instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/4 in Dia. There is no need to remove the valve core. Slime's Thru-Core Technology??? seamlessly injects the new sealant formula through the valve stem directly into the tire. Then just air up your tire with an inflator to get back on the road quickly. Slime Thru-Core??? Tire sealant is non-toxic, non-corrosive and tire sensor safe. This new easy install formula is tested and approved by leading automakers and cleans up easily with water. For use in all tubeless tires. Seals punctures up to 1/4"(6mm). Add to tire through the air valve, no need to remove the core. Just add air. Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, and water soluble. Rust and corrosion inhibitors to protect rims on tubel ess tires. Remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. As the treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. Not intended fo r use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime sealant is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Part Number
- 716281507816, 716281510007
- Related Departments
- AutomotiveTire Wheel & JackTire Patches, Repair Kits & Sealants
- Shipping Weight
- 1.55 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).